Normally I agree with the general opinion, reading is better than watching Tv, but there are individual exceptions. I can say, there are some serial or movie characters from which we can learn some good things.
- Let´s start with Pipi Langstrumpf. She was the heroine of my childhood. She always appeald for a free and wild life. Create your world how you like it. Pipi is right! It´s not important how other people think about us. The oly important this ist, to live a happy life.
- I were also in love with the swedish Michel aus Lönneberga. He made so many funny thinks like hanging up his sister at the flagpole in front of the house. Michel shows that it is ok, if children being cheeky sometimes.
- Oh yes, I´m so happy about the 8 episode of the Gilmore Girls and I hope Luke and Lorelei will finally marry. However, Rory and Lorelei have teached us, our competitors can be our friends too concurrently, cause from the competitors we can always learn useful things. But attention! Be always quick-witted.
- Also magical but totaly different is Amalie in her fabulous world. Even though many people in her environment greet her with smiles in course of her imaginatively characters, Amalie maintained her imagination and we should imitate it.
- I think I´ve never mentioned, but I´m a really big fan of the Star Wars episodes and these movies can teach us something good, too. For example, Luke and Obi Wan are very often in a conflict between the good and the bad side. They need to restrain themselves and don´t let fear and wrath take control. It´s not easy to see, also in our view, which is the light side of the force. By the way: doesn´t Donald Trump remind you of Darth Vader somehow?
- The good wife featuring Alicia Florrik kind of is in control anytime. Making a career, being a loving mum and a superior moralist. Although her husband is involved in a sex scandal and as a result being arrested. Alicia shows how to deal with humilation and crises.
- Walter White of Breaking Bad is like a cool version of Mc Gyver. Sure we don´t need to become a boss in drug dealing but we can learn from Mr. White concerning making a career. For example who is your real friend and how should you treat them because there will be a day when you need good friends. On top of that: be unique! No one needs uninspired copies.
What about you? Do you know more characters that should be mentioned? Are there any broadcasts that inspired you?